Cafécito 12 Pack 100 ml.
Cafécito is often used in reference to Cuban coffee. You'll also hear this word used throughout Latin America and Spanish-English bilingual communities. It means “A Small Coffee,” as many Latinos take their coffee, dark and sweet, served in small espresso-like cups. Our Artisan interpretation of this nostalgic beverage is a sweet and smooth combination of rum, cacao, vanilla liqueur, and coffee flavors. Cafecito is best served chilled and sipped slowly.
A superlative dark golden rum aged in white oak barrels from one of Central America's most celebrated producers, a clear, chocolate-flavored liqueur made with distillates of cocoa beans, a vanilla liqueur made from grape neutral alcohol, flavored with extracts of African vanilla, and sweetened with cane sugar, and Central American rich coffee flavors.
Premium handcrafted cocktail ready to drink
Simply pour over ice and enjoy
100 ml. bottle pours 15 cocktails
30% alc. | 60 Proof | 100 ml.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.